O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Senior Legal Assistant. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Senior Legal Assistant
- Minimum of 5 years of legal experience is required, 2-3 years of which include estate planning and or probate law.
- Minimum of 3 years of civil litigation experience
- High School Diploma required
- Para legal certificate preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for Senior Legal Assistant
- Full time
HOURS for Senior Legal Assistant
RESPONSIBILITIES for Senior Legal Assistant
- Provide administrative support to the attorneys and staff as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing Trial preparation and litigation
- Answer telephones, take notes, and answer questions as needed.
- Processing trust administration and trust accounting
- Probate petitions and conservatorship petitions
- Estate planning
- Preparing court documents
- Data entry, scheduling, database maintenance, and filing
- Managing the calendar with special attention to critical deadlines
- Meeting with clients offering the highest level of customer service
- Notarizing documents
- Preparing quitclaim deeds and preliminary change of ownership reports
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.