O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next employee.
Summary of Position
Local publishing company looking for a sales assistant. The sales involved will relate to the publishing of college textbooks and the development of supporting instructional materials such as extensive test banks, teaching manuals and online student resources.
Duties and Responsibilities for Sales Assistant
- Perform customer service calls with existing clients
- Perform prequalifying sales calls with potential clients
- Identify potential sales opportunities
- Communicate with current and potential clients by email
- Excellent rapport building skills required
- Search websites for potential prospects
Qualifications and Skills for Sales Assistant
Skills required include competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as experience in web-based research. Successful candidate will need to adapt quickly to a changing product line and needs of client. Previous inside sales experience preferred.
This position has scope for advancement.