Summary for REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST (RDH)
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Registered Dental Hygienist. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, administering fluoride, and providing oral cancer screening
- Charting conditions of decay and disease using Dentrix and paper charts
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Ensuring the patients comfort
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Educating patients of all ages on proper teeth care
- Using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession
- Documents services, observations, and patient conditions in patient’s chart.
- Compliance with HIPPA
Qualifications / Skills for REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST:
· Current Dental Hygiene License
- Dentrix and Dexis knowledge
- Digital x rays w/x-ray certification
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Building patient rapport/ bedside manner
- Must be reliable and punctual
Hours for REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST:
Full time position. 32 hours/week
Pay for RDA:
- Dental Hygienist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Required)