Local company is seeking a PROPERTY MANAGER to join their team. In addition to property management duties, this position will be assisting in the office where needed. A valid CA Real Estate License is required.
Monday-Friday Daytime, with some overtime or weekends as needed
DUTIES for Property Manager
- Provide administrative support to coworkers and tenants
- Answer telephones, emails, fax with professional correspondence
- Address tenant needs/requests in a timely manner with clear information and follow up
- Assist with basic maintenance
- Take payments from tenants
- Disperse and collect keys
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS for Property Manager
- Must have current California Real Estate License
- Minimum of one year property management experience
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience
- Requires excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- Must have good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Handyman skills or background strongly preferred