SUMMARY FOR PRESCHOOL COOK/HOUSEKEEPER
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Cook/Housekeeper. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, task driven and must love kids. This is a full time, short term opportunity located in Redding, CA. This is initially 12-16 weeks but may turn into long-term.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRESCHOOL COOK/HOUSEKEEPER
- Must be an experienced cook
- Knowledgeable in basic principles of good nutrition
- Strong attention to detail in regards to housekeeping tasks
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Must like working with children
- Must be able to pass FBI and Department of Justice Fingerprint Clearance
- Must be able to multitask
COMPENSATION FOR PRESCHOOL COOK/HOUSEKEEPER
HOURS FOR PRESCHOOL COOK/HOUSEKEEPER
Monday through Friday, 8 am –5 pm
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PRESCHOOL COOK/HOUSEKEEPER
- Plan, prepare and serve two snacks and one lunch a day to children
- Prioritize all duties to ensure students are fed on time and all cleaning tasks are completed
- Managing all inventory of food and cleaning supplies, ordering when necessary
- Ensure school is cleaned and sanitized to the highest standards daily
- Attending all staff meetings and trainings
- Perform simple laundry tasks
- Ability to provide transportation services in an emergency situation
- Know and remain in compliance with Title 22 and other state regulations in regards to sanitation and food preparation.
- Review prescribed menus for students with allergies daily and maintain records of substitute foods provided to students with allergies.
- Other duties as assigned