O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Physical Therapy Assistant. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This can be a part-time or a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Physical Therapy Assistant
- Must have valid California Physical Therapy Assistant License
- Minimum of 1-3 years of outpatient experience is preferred
- High levels of compassion and empathy
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, kneel and lift heavy objects
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Current CPR and first-aid certification
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for Physical Therapy Assistant
- $24-27 DOE
- Full time/Part time
- Continuing education allowance
HOURS for Physical Therapy Assistant
RESPONSIBILITIES for Physical Therapy Assistant
- Works with physical therapist to implement patient’s treatment program
- Coordinates with other members of the rehabilitation team to implement activities and programs based on the patient’s individual treatment needs
- Works with patient’s families and caregivers to implement treatment plans and appropriate activities at home.
- Maintains updated documentation on all patients treated
- Assists with any scheduling of patients treatment and other administrative duties as needed
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.