O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Pharmacy Technician Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term temp opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Pharmacy Technician
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Pharmacy Tech experience preferred
- Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION for Pharmacy Technician
- $17.00-$19.00 Depending on Experience. This is estimated to be a 6-9 month assignment, but possibly longer.
HOURS for Pharmacy Technician
Monday-Friday, daytime hours
RESPONSIBILITIES for Pharmacy Technician
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform eligibility and benefit investigation to support TAR production.
- Participates in special projects, assignments, and other tasks as needed.
- Enters data into PARx upon TAR determination by pharmacy team.
- Prioritizes, manages and completes TAR assigned by Pharmacy Technician Lead and Supervisor
- Interacts and responds to provider’s member service inquiries regarding pharmacy benefits, billing procedures, coordination of benefits, and general pharmacy issues.
- Data processing and extraction, distribution of pharmacy manual and formulary to members and provider, preparation of packets and attending department meetings
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.