O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Pharmacy Technician Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term position located in RED BLUFF, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Pharmacy Technician
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Pharmacy Tech experience preferred
- Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION for Pharmacy Technician
HOURS for Pharmacy Technician
Monday-Friday, daytime hours.
RESPONSIBILITIES for Pharmacy Technician
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurately enter data, bill insurance, and fill prescriptions
- Assist in management of inventory including but not limited to managing returns, expired medications, over and under stock
- Answer phones and assist patients or re-direct as appropriate
- Contact other healthcare teams and insurance companies if needed to allow for script filling, including but not limited to follow up at TARS, MAC pricing, and contacting prescribers for PAS when necessary
- Be primary communication with customers regarding status of prescriptions
- Assist pharmacist in keeping compliance with state and federal laws
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.