SUMMARY FOR PART-TIME RESPIRATORY THERAPIST
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is partnering with a reputable company in the respiratory industry.
COMPENSATION FOR PART-TIME RESPIRATORY THERAPIST
$28 PER HOUR
HOURS FOR PART-TIME RESPIRATORY THERAPIST
Minimum of 10 hours per week
DUTIES FOR PART-TIME RESPIRATORY THERAPIST
- Providing excellent respiratory therapy services within scope of practice prescribed by the facility’s resident physician
- Assessing new residents which includes nature and extent of impairment.
- Develop a treatment plan consistent with findings
- Communicating treatment plans to the resident physician
- Completing reports, assessments, evaluations and progress notes in a timely manner
- Participating in staff meeting as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS PART-TIME FOR RESPIRATORY THERAPIST
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist in the state of California.
- Ability to deal pleasantly, patiently and effectively with others, including geriatric patients.
- Superior organizational and personal time management skills.
- Computer skills and experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities.
- Work effectively in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Enthusiastic about learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.