Local real estate office is looking for a Receptionist. This is a part time, long term position.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm; position could grow to full time for the right candidate.
This position requires excellent customer service skills, the ability to multi-task, and be a self-starter. Proficiency in computers, email systems, and phones are necessary as well as an ability to learn inter-company software.
DUTIES for Receptionist
- Greet Customers, vendors and agents at the front
- Answer Phone
- Check VM and respond or distribute
- Answer and respond to email
- Distribute incoming faxes
- Manage phone system, forwarding as needed to correct agent or staff for weekends and holidays
- Order office supplies
- Schedule vendors for office repairs, cleaning, pest control, etc.
- Check mail, open and distribute
- Maintain a clean break room, conference room, kitchen and office
- Update rosters
- Order signs, riders, flyers, business cards, misc. print materials
- Office announcements for birthdays, new agents, etc.
- Send referrals to agents our of area and follow up
- Check KV for new leads, process or distribute as needed
QUALIFICATIONS for Receptionist
- High school diploma required; college coursework preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clerical experience is required
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times