O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next employee.
This position is located in REDDING, CALIFORNIA.
Local company is seeking a PART TIME ADMIN ASSISTANT to join their team. This person will support the team. This is a part time, long term opportunity.
Monday-Friday, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
DUTIES for Part Time Admin Assistant
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage the front desk tasks
- Greet clients
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, take notes, and answer questions as needed
- Meeting and event prep
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Process paperwork
- Data entry, scheduling, database maintenance, and filing
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS for Part Time Admin Assistant
- Minimum of 1 year of clerical experience is required
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet, ESPECIALLY EXCEL
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Strong organization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times