SUMMARY FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local signage company to find their next OFFICE ASSISTANT. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
- CITY/COUNTY CODE RESEARCH TO DETERMINE SIGN ALLOWANCES
- OBTAINING SIGN PERMITS FROM CITIES AND COUNTIES
- SAFETY MEETING DOCUMENTATION
- TAKE NEW INQUIRES, QUOTES AND REQUESTS FROM NEW AND RETURNING CUSTOMERS
- ARRANGE HOTEL ROOMS FOR TRAVELING TECHNICIANS
- FILE DOCUMENTS AND INVOICES
- WRITE UP JOB ORDERS FOR INSTALLERS TO COMPLETE
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1 year of clerical experience is required
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
***Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674