O2 Employment Services is currently partnering with a mini-mart to find their next cashier. Must have the ability to operate cash registers and interact with customers in a courteous/professional manner. Assist in stocking shelves, coolers, maintain food and drink dispensing equipment in a clean and sanitary condition. Perform basic clean up procedures in and around the store and car wash facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Operate cash registers and gasoline read-in console to completely and accurately record all sales and other transactions
- Ability to make change accurately
- Check in and stock merchandise, according to Company procedures
- Perform scheduled and interim maintenance on store equipment as necessary
- Basic clean up of messes, spills, or unsanitary conditions as soon as practical and immediately correct
- Be aware of any hazardous situations that may develop
- Do routine cleanup chores around store grounds
- Prevent or report any loitering, illegal or immoral activity occurring on Company property as soon as practical
- Handle customer complaints, in the absence of the Mini-Mart Manager, promptly and courteously, according to company procedures
- Performance of shift work
- Other duties as assigned by Mini-Mart Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Capable of interfacing with operational managers and staff, outside vendors, and service providers.
- Six months experience dealing with cash registers in retail environment preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have superior Guest Service skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
***Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the web page. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674