O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local food processing facility to find their next employee.
This position is located in Redding, California.
Voluntary medical, dental, vision, term life, and 401(k) after probationary period
DUTIES for MILLWRIGHT
- Perform preventative maintenance on industrial machinery, update existing PM programs and develop new PM programs as needed
- Respond to maintenance and repair calls as needed
- Fabricate and install new equipment
- Ability to recognize and diagnose mechanical problems
- MIG and TIG welding
- Assemble, install and repair mechanical and electrical components
- Maintain accurate detailed written records
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Working knowledge of industrial 3 phase power including 480VAC
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain a clean and neat workplace
- Work independently with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of pneumatics helpful
- Knowledge of PLC’s helpful
- Computer skills
- Basic knowledge of 24VDC and 120VDC control circuits a plus
- Stainless steel welding a bonus
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read blueprints and other engineering drawings in order to efficiently perform work.
- Must be able to meet all pre-employment conditions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in high places, use man lifts, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.