O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Medical Receptionist. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Red Bluff, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Medical Receptionist
· High school diploma required
· Minimum of 1-3 years of medical office experience is preferred
· Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
· Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
· A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
· Good problem solving skills and good judgment
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
· Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
· Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION for Medical Receptionist
· Full time
HOURS for Medical Receptionist
RESPONSIBILITIES for Medical Receptionist
· Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Greeting patients
· Verifying patient information
· Process and help patients with new patient paperwork
· Update existing patient’s paperwork
· Collect Co-Pays
· Schedule follow-up appointments
· Insurance pre-authorization and verification
· Answer telephones, transfer calls, and answer questions as needed.
· Data entry, scheduling, scanning, database maintenance, and filing
· Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.