Local business is seeking a Respiratory Therapist or LVN who is looking for a chance to learn and grow with a local healthcare company. This is a key position with a great deal of autonomy, and directly influences the care and treatment of patients. It is a full-time position with competitive salary, quarterly bonuses, paid vacation, 401K, profit-sharing and comprehensive benefits…and boasts a fun, dynamic working environment!
DUTIES for RESPIRATORY THERAPIST/LVN
- Educating new sleep test patients about sleep apnea and the importance of CPAP therapy.
- Fitting new patients with CPAP masks, programming and setting up patients on CPAP equipment, and educating them on the use and care of CPAP equipment.
- Addressing issues or concerns with CPAP therapy to help ensure maximum patient comfort, satisfaction and therapy compliance.
- Setting up and helping manage non-invasive ventilator patients.
- Working with patients to address and optimally manage other respiratory related co-morbidities.
- Supporting Customer Service team with various patient respiratory needs.
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS forRESPIRATORY THERAPIST/LVN
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist or LVN in the state of California .
- Ability to deal pleasantly, patiently and effectively with others, including geriatric patients.
- Superior organizational and personal time management skills.
- Computer skills and experience.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and priorities.
- Work effectively in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Enthusiastic about learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.