MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE SUMMARY
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local restoration company to find their next MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE.
Promote and sell Franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop customer base by utilizing a systematic process (Route Selling) to identify new prospects and cultivate relationships by routinely contacting, visiting, and following up with customers. Use marketing materials to market company services and to sell the benefits. Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates. Monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs, ensuring customer needs are met.
Base + Commission
This is a full-time position working varying hours between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. This position may require longer hours, and some flexibility in hours may be needed dependent upon the business needs.
DUTIES for MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
- Daily Route Preparations
- Regular meeting attendance
- Daily contact preparations and job referral activity
- Daily priorities planning, reporting & administration
- Route Contacts Business Development
- Execute Contact Business Development Cycle
- Document Progress, develop sales objectives
- Debrief with Manager
- Execute referral and client appreciation activities
- Commercial Business Development
- Conduct ERP (Emergency Readiness Program) presentations
- ERP data collection
- Develop and present ERP program to clients
- Regular client visits and follow-up to ensure priority readiness
- Entertainment & Events
- Coordinate continuing education events for clients
- Coordinate marketing & entertainment events
- Professional association participation
- Participate in professional networking events
QUALIFICATIONS for MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
- A minimum two years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with sales and marketing within the service sector
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business and financial background and process- and results-driven attitude
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This job requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend, stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
Travel is up to 90%, primarily local during the business day, although some out of-the-area and overnight travel may be required.
*** Recruiting handled exclusively by O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s premier recruiting and headhunting agency. Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674