O2 Employment services is partnering with a local healthcare office to find their next motivated individual to help support their IT Department at their Corporate Office in Redding, CA.
- This position is full-time (32 hours per week), Monday-Friday
- Includes benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot software/hardware issues for employees regarding computers, printers, copiers, phones, etc
- Perform hardware and software maintenance
- Provide maintenance on VOIP telephone systems
- Perform upgrades and repairs for Window-based computers
- Assist IT Manager with projects and various administrative tasks as needed
- Refer major hardware or software problems to vendors or technicians for service
Education, Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in PC support (hardware and software)
- A + Certification for Computer Hardware
- Strong customer service skills
- Clean DMV Record
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Expertise in general PC troubleshooting with good logical troubleshooting skills in application functionality
- Experience setting up, taking down and re-locating PC systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Systems and Applications
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
We understand that employees have lives and interests outside of the work place and family needs that are important. Our benefits package extends beyond the traditional health coverage. Our comprehensive benefits package offers health, security, and future planning as well as fun and activities for our employees and their families.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT HTTPS://O2EMPLOYMENTSERVICES.COM/ . ONCE YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT (530) 223-4674 TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW.