IT DIRECTOR SUMMARY
Well established organization is looking for a IT Director. This is a full-time, long term position.
IT DIRECTOR HOURS
Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
IT DIRECTOR COMPENSATION/BENEFITS
IT DIRECTOR DUTIES
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Research, purchase and inventory efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- System improvements- identify the need for upgrades
- Vendor and stakeholders engagement- coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians and other professionals.
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Other duties as assigned
IT DIRECTOR QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software)
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Must be team oriented, establish and maintain effective working relations with officials, employees and general public.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable. Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to submit and pass a pre-employment drug test. Must successfully pass a background check before hiring.
***Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674