SUMMARY for Inventory/Customer Service Clerk
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is partnering with local company in the respiratory/medical supply industry.
COMPENSATION for Inventory/Customer Service Clerk
DUTIES for Inventory/Customer Service Clerk
- Receives & processes incoming shipments from vendors to verify accuracy
- Inspection, sort, process and put away shipments
- Use troubleshooting and problem solving skills to verify discrepancies and immediately address any incorrect shipments
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with vendors, customers and staff.
- Maintain excellent shipping and receiving records for tracking.
- Maintain physical inventory and keep organized at all times
- Providing excellent customer service to the customers purchasing the supplies
- Additional responsibilities as needed
QUALIFICATIONS for Inventory/Customer Service Clerk
- Good people skills and the ability to work well with others
- Must be proficient with computers
- Ability to multi-task
- Shipping: pick, pack, and ship orders
- Receiving: verify, receive, and stock inventory
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 lbs and be able to work on their feet in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical/outside the box thinking
- Self-Motivated / Self Starting
- Strong Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail