INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC SUMMARY
Manufacturing plant seeking candidates to join their maintenance team, which is responsible for keeping the plant equipment operating at top efficiency. We are accepting applications from qualified mechanics.
COMPENSATION FOR MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- $28.15 per hour
- Extremely competitive benefit package
REQUIREMENTS FOR MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 yrs maintenance experience working with a variety of mechanical equipment in a heavy industrial environment.
- Must be skilled at pipefitting, welding, and fabrication.
- This position requires excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment is necessary.
MECHANIC’S KEY JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical drive systems, including conveyors, pumps, and other rotating equipment.
Candidates must be able to work full-time 12-hour rotating shift schedule (7 to 7) including some weekends and holidays.