HR GENERALIST SUMMARY
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is partnering with a well-established company in the healthcare industry.
HR GENERALIST COMPENSATION
HR GENERALIST HOURS
HR GENERALIST DUTIES
- Responsible for all hiring, paperwork, onboarding
- Keeping details notes on reviews for improvement
- Maintains all HR records
- Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Put forms and packets together for new hires and new clients
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit inter viewing.
- Report claims to the insurance carrier and follow up when needed
- Participates in developing department goals
- Filing/scanning/data entry
- Performs benefits administration
- Creating spreadsheets to track data
- Interact with clients and employees as needed
- Provide excellent customer service via telephone, email, or in person to all clients
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
HR GENERALIST QUALIFICATIONS
Human resources background
- Minimum of 1-3 years of HR experience is required
- Requires excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and nonverbal
- Ability to anticipate the needs of management based on previous tasks
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times.