Growing local company is looking for an HR Coordinator to join their team. This person will support management in various tasks.
DUTIES for HR Coordinator
- Responsible for all hiring, paperwork, onboarding
- Keeping details notes on reviews for improvement
- Put forms and packets together for new hires and new clients
- Report claims to the insurance carrier and follow up when needed
- Filing/scanning/data entry
- Creating spreadsheets to track data
- Interact with clients and employees as needed
- Provide excellent customer service via telephone, email, or in person to all clients
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS for HR Coordinator
- Human resources background; strong workers comp knowledge preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience is required
- Requires excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and nonverbal
- Ability to anticipate the needs of management based on previous tasks
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times