O2 Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Hospital Cook/Diet Aide to fill an opening with a hospital located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be a friendly, self-motivated team player looking to provide excellent service.
Requirements of the Hospital Cook/ Dietary Aide
- Cook experience, preferably in healthcare dietetic services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successful completion of a culinary arts program
- Able to work independently and follow specific written instructions. Excellent customer service, attention to detail, organizational and communication skills. Team player. Able to lift up to 40 pounds. Must wear gloves and mask while performing certain job duties.
Benefits of the Hospital Cook/ Dietary Aide
- Tuesday – Saturday, 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Voluntary medical, dental, vision and term-life insurance
- Part-time, Long-term
Responsibilities of the Hospital Cook/ Dietary Aide
- Serve meals to patients and their guests using standards to maintain sanitation and quality
- Accurately record meals served and monitors temperatures of food
- Deliver and retrieve patient menus
- Clean nourishment center and dining areas using appropriate sanitation guidelines
- Stock nourishment center, patient room refrigerators and other areas of the hospital