Local inspection company is seeking a Hazardous Material Surveyor to join their team. Our client is open to training motivated individuals from the ground up, but the candidate must be loyal, hard working, and a team player. Work would involve both administrative work (reporting, record keeping, etc.) as well as completing surveys for asbestos-containing materials, mold, lead-based paint, etc. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm.
Dependent on Experience
Part time hours to start; position will go full time.
QUALIFICATIONS for Hazardous Material Surveyor
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, Chemistry, or similar REQUIRED
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Capable of climbing ladders and other physical work
- Capable of driving long distances
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times