Well-respected sign company is looking for a graphic designer! This is a full time, long term position.
$12-15/hour, depending on experience
DUTIES for Graphic Designer
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS for Graphic Designer
- Intermediate Computer skills required; must know how to operate Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom
- 2+ years experience with vinyl and wrap application
- 2+ years experience with various types of printers, especially digital and large format
- 2+ years layout experience
- Easy-Going/People person
- Able to get along with practically anyone
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Fast Learner
- Well-organized and able to maintain a large workload
- Handles Stress Well
*** Recruiting handled exclusively by O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s premier recruiting and headhunting agency.