A local college textbook publisher is seeking a typesetter/graphic design professional to add to our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, design and organizational skills. Duties include creating and combining body text, photographs, figures, tables and other design elements included in a particular publication.
- Ability to work in Mac and Windows environments
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop), Quark and Microsoft Office
- Great sense of design and understanding of page layout
- Knowledge of digital file management and server navigation
- Knowledge of offset and digital printing processes are a plus
- Previous publishing experience is preferred
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Receptive to feedback on draft designs and willingness to compromise
- Proactive and independently motivated with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations
- Attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT HTTPS://O2EMPLOYMENTSERVICES.COM/ . ONCE YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT (530) 223-4674 TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW.