O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next General Ledger Fund Accountant. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Burney, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for General Ledger Fund Accountant
- AA or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related area from a four-year college or university, and three years general ledger or tax accounting.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in General Ledger Accounting.
- Preferred concentration of experience in balance sheets, account reconciliation, fixed assets, financial analysis and spreadsheet creation
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Must have ability to do varied level of math and must have strong mathematical skills
COMPENSATION for General Ledger Fund Accountant
HOURS for General Ledger Fund Accountant
Monday-Friday, daytime full-time.
RESPONSIBILITIES for General Ledger Fund Accountant
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts in a timely, effective manner
- Prepares and distributes daily cash report
- Transfers cash from bank accounts as necessary; makes bank deposits
- Prepares monthly financial analysis of General Ledger Accounts for Controller
- Balances fixed assets accounts
- Enters information into the General Ledger Accounts Journal
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record
- Held accountable to a high degree for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports
- Facilitates the flow of information by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Other duties as assigned