O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is partnering with a local company to find their next Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their Roofing firm located in Redding, CA We are looking for an experienced bookkeeping, finance, controller, or accounting professional to join our team on full-time basis.
Applicant MUST demonstrate bookkeeping experience with a reputable company.
Three (3) years of full-charge bookkeeping experience or equivalent
- Experience with certified payroll reporting for public works construction (DIR
- reporting, etc.)
- Maintain the company’s bookkeeping functions.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records
- Update and maintain accounting transactions (i.e. disbursements, receipts, etc)
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable
- Full cycle Accounts Payable
- Experience processing weekly payroll
- Preparing accounting reports for management
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and computer literate
- Ability to work well on teams and learn new systems
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- HR experience
- Management experience
- Administration of 401k program including enrollment, payroll deductions, and payments
Offer is competitive with the industry average and will be based on experience and fit with the firm’s needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 3 years (Preferred)