O2 Staffing is currently seeking experienced Fence Installer to fill an opening with a custom fencing company located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should a reliable and hard-working team player eager to advance their skillset and provide excellent fencing products for customers.
Requirements of the Fence Installer
- Must have construction experience OR related hands-on experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs Assemble gates and attach gates to fence
- General knowledge of hand tools (hammer, tape measure, level, saw, drill, nail guns, compressors) and manual excavation equipment (shovels, rakes, post hole diggers, digging bar)
Benefits of the Fence Installer
- $14-$16+/hour with growth opportunity!
- Pay rate will be determined by a pre-employment construction/fence knowledge
- Voluntary medical / dental / vision / term-life insurance
- Day time hours
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunity with a great company
Responsibilities of the Fence Installer
- Assist crew leader with installation and completion of fencing projects
- Measure fence lines and posthole positions.
- Dig postholes, using spades, posthole diggers, power-driven augers, shovel or other assigned tool
- Attach fence rail supports to posts and secure tightly
- Attach wire, wire mesh, or chain link fencing between posts
- All other duties as assigned