Local well-established company is seeking experienced painters to become part of their dynamic team. This is a long term full time position.
EXPERIENCED PAINTER COMPENSATION/BENEFITS
$18 – $25 Pay is dependent on experience
EXPERIENCED PAINTER DUTIES
- Give great customer service
- Applies coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect interior or exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings and other structures: Reads work order or receives instructions from supervisor or homeowner regarding painting.
- Smooths surfaces, using sandpaper, brushes, or steel wool, and removes old paint from surfaces, using paint remover, scraper, wire brush, or blowtorch to prepare surfaces for painting.
- Fills nail holes, cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other filler, using caulking gun and putty knife.
- Selects premixed paints, or mixes required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint that matches specified colors.
- Removes fixtures, such as pictures and electric switch covers, from walls prior to painting, using screwdriver.
- Spreads drop cloths over floors and room furnishings, and covers surfaces, such as baseboards, door frames, and windows with masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Paints surfaces, using brushes, spray gun, or paint rollers.
- Erects scaffolding or sets up ladders to perform tasks above ground level.
- May wash surfaces prior to painting with mildew remover, using brush.
EXPERIENCED PAINTER QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer Service Oriented
- 4 Years painting experience REQUIRED
- Ability to learn new techniques quickly
- Must be able to multitask and still be detail-oriented
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to pass a background
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a valid Driver License
*** Recruiting handled exclusively by O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s premier recruiting and headhunting agency. Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674