Local tax preparation company is looking for a well-organized, experienced and detail-oriented Bookkeeper to join their team. The company is growing quickly and we are searching for someone ready to jump in and take on responsibilities. This is a full time, long term position; Monday-Friday daytime hours.
PAY: $18/hour DOE
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BOOKKEEPER
- Bookkeeping and payroll responsibilities
- AP/AR, reconciliations, etc.
- Daily Online QuickBooks use
- Keep up with accounting for 30+ locations
- General office work and other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BOOKKEEPER
- Online QuickBooks experience (extensive)
- At least 2 years of full charge bookkeeping experience
- Must have exceptional computer skills with understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must have foundation in accounting (payables, receivables, basic payroll)
- Wonderful people and phone skills.
- Strong attention to detail, grammar, and punctuation.
***Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the web page. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674