O2 Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Environmental Service Technician to fill an opening with a hospital located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be a friendly, self-motivated team player looking to provide excellent service.
Requirements of the Environmental Service Technician
- One year acute care housekeeping experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent attention to detail skills
- Able to work independently and follow specific written instructions
- Must be a team player and customer service focused
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must wear gloves and mask while performing certain job duties.
- Must be willing to submit to a post-offer physical, drug test and background check
- Must be willing to follow COVID-19 procedures including daily temperature checks
- Requires changing into hospital provided scrubs at the beginning of the shift
Benefits of the Environmental Service Technician
- Monday-Friday 6-8 hour shifts beginning at 2:00pm
- Voluntary medical, dental, vision and term-life insurance
- Full-time, Long-term
Responsibilities of the Environmental Service Technician
- Cleaning patients rooms, offices, common areas, and operating room (including room set-up)
- All other tasks as assigned