O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is assisting a growing machine manufacturer to find an electrical engineer! See the job description below for details:
Local machine manufacturer is looking for an electrical engineer. This is a full time, long term position.
Competitive salary + benefits
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong knowledge of electronic systems, troubleshooting, and testing design
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent computer skills, able to learn new software quickly
- Focused on quality
- Strong analyzing skills and reporting skills