O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Dispatcher. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Dispatcher
- High school diploma required; college coursework preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clerical experience is required
- Excellent phone skills
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION for Dispatcher
RESPONSIBILITIES for Dispatcher
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, take notes, and answer questions as needed.
- Data entry, scheduling, database maintenance, and filing
- Schedule service and maintenance appointments
- Dispatch Technicians
- Enter service calls on Coolfront
- Order/research service parts
- Call customers with quotes
- Track “To be continued” service calls and Pending Quotes
- Enter technicians daily service tickets/also, copy/follow up/track repairs
- Planned Maintenance Agreement
- Offer/mail new agreements
- Mail renewal agreements
- Track monthly PM report
- Enter new agreements in computer
- Enter renewed agreements in computer
- Write out PM tickets for file
- Order filters for upcoming month
- Mail or Call for renewal reminders
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.