Local appliance company is seeking a customer service/sales representative to join their team. This is a full time, long term position with a great locally owned business. Our ideal candidate MUST have computer and multi-tasking skills, along with being professional, reliable, efficient, organized, quick learner, and have a strong work ethic. This is a very fast paced customer oriented sales job, so you must have excellent people skills, and be able to provide prompt and courteous customer service while keeping sales in mind.
$12/hour + bonus for appliance sales
DUTIES for Customer Service/Sales Representative
- Answering and directing inbound calls from customers/vendors
- Scheduling service appointments
- Data entry of service tickets
- Maintain pending service ticket file by contacting customers via telephone
- Sales of parts to customers via phone call and in person
- Sales of appliances to customers via phone call and in person
- Data entry of invoices
- Processing of service tech paperwork including posting payments and forwarding information to parts desk or warranty desk for further processing
- Filing/maintaining service ticket records
- Pull service tech parts for morning dispatch
- Clean office area on Saturday shifts
- Support other areas as needed
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS for Customer Service/Sales Representative
- High school diploma required
- 1 year of sales experience strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service experience is preferred
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly.
- Must have good math, reading, writing and spelling skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language, verbally and in writing.
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times