O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. This is a full time, long term opportunity.
$13/hour to start
7:00 am – 4:00 pm or 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
DUTIES for CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work in multi-channel support environment of phone, emails, tickets and/or live chat
- Field and resolve issues
- Handle routine support activities
- Ensure adherence to internal processes, procedures and industry regulations
- Identify and send new sales leads to account management or sales team
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS for CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
- High school diploma required, Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service/retail/compliance experience
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Bi-Lingual is a plus!