O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next employee.
This position is located in REDDING, CALIFORNIA.
Local company is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Construction Estimator to join their team. This person will need to have estimating or bidding experience. This is a full time, long term opportunity.
REQUIREMENTS for Administrative Assistant/Construction Estimator
- High school diploma required; college coursework preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clerical experience is preferred
- Ability to read blue prints
- Construction estimating/bidding experience strongly preferrd
- Requires excellent communication skills, including professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
DUTIES for Administrative Assistant/Construction Estimator
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, take notes, and answer questions as needed
- Data entry, scheduling, database maintenance, and filing
- Order entry and working in Quickbooks
- Estimating and blue print review for projects
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned