O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Temporary Collections Specialist. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Red Bluff, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Temporary Collections Specialist
- Minimum 2 years of experience in claims processing in a healthcare setting.
- Strong customer service skills
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and ability to learn new software including EHR
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must have high value for confidentiality
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION for Temporary Collections Specialist
- Full time Temporary
HOURS for Temporary Collections Specialist
RESPONSIBILITIES for Temporary Collections Specialist
- Create claims in EHR (Athena) on a daily basis.
- Research and resolve claim edits prior to submission for clean claim billing.
- Responsible to complete work lists assigned within the HER
- Responsible to resolute Athena “Missing Slips Dashboard”
- Communicates with necessary personnel including providers to obtain missing information and /or additional information needed for claim creation
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.