Customer Service Specialist works with clients and their applicants to facilitate accuracy and timely resolution to their requests. Individuals in this role respond to inquiries via phone, e-mail or instant chat. Each request must be handled professionally and in a timely manner, adhering to company policies and procedures. This is a non-exempt position.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION
Monday-Friday FT ; $13/hour
- Work in multi-channel support environment of phone, emails, tickets and/or online live chat.
- Field and resolve issues of low to moderate complexity; escalate more difficult issues to Account Managers or Customer Service Management
- Handle routine support activities such explain results (criminal records, employment verifications, drug test results, OCC Health scheduling, i-9 Compliance, driving record, etc.) to clients or applicants, instruct users on entry into online applications, assist with mail and faxes, and other functions as assigned by Management
- Provide great customer service to ensure every applicant and client feels they are important.
- Ensure adherence to internal processes, procedures, and industry regulations while exercising judgment and reasoning abilities in order to solve problems.
- Identify and send new sales leads (such as current client referrals) to Account Management or the Sales Team
- Education: · H.S. Diploma Required, Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
- Experience: Customer Service/Retail/Compliance OR 2 Years in Background Screening or other regulated industry
- Strong computer and communication skills – Basic Word, Excel, Outlook and PC based applications. Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Bi- Lingual are a plus!
- Typing at 30 WPM desired, but not required
- Strict Confidentiality Standards
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments, with understanding of potential change and adjustments occur quire often.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of quality customer service knowledge & skill.
- Acquiring basic skills of basic routine operations, following step-by-step procedures requiring little or no previous experience.
- Daily supervision is required.
- Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures to accomplish
assigned tasks and other duties as assigned.
*** Recruiting handled exclusively by O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s premier recruiting and headhunting agency. Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674