CLASS A DELIVERY DRIVER SUMMARY
Local Hauling Company is currently seeking applicants to interview for a class A delivery driving position. This is a great long-term opportunity with a reputable company!
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLASS A DELIVERY DRIVER
- Valid Class A Driver License with current medical card
- Clean DMV record
- 2 years of commercial driving experience
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items as needed. Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs and lift up to 170 lbs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must pass DOT drug screen and complete DOT driver packet
CLASS A DELIVERY DRIVER COMPENSATION
- $18/hr DOE
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
CLASS A DELIVERY DRIVER HOURS
4- 10 hour shifts, days will vary. Must be available on weekends
CLASS A DELIVERY DRIVER DUTIES
- Load and unload product in a safe manner using forklift and pallet jack
- Drive safely to and from delivery sites
- Conduct pre and post vehicle and equipment inspections. Report any issues.
- Ensures accounts are properly rotated according to rotation policies and promptly removes overage product so that it never reaches the consumer.
- Develops a working knowledge of credit, State and Federal laws and regulations, and all Company policies relative to the completion of his/her duties.
- Ensures that delivery and merchandising standards are achieved according to company standards
- Ensures that his/her daily paperwork involving invoices and collections are done in a neat and understandable way. Balances his/her daily paperwork to ensure that collections match invoices.