O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next CPA. More Information: Busy four-person CPA firm seeking experienced CPA able to manage client relationships. Firm has been serving clients for 37 years and enjoys an excellent reputation.
This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Red Bluff, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for CPA
- California CPA license
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 or more years of public accounting experience
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for CPA
- Salary range commensurate with experience.
- Pension plan participation
- Company will consider relocation reimbursement.
Monday-Friday, daytime; overtime occasionally
RESPONSIBILITIES for CPA
- Meet with clients, build and maintain client relationships
- Prepare all types of financial statements
- Prepare personal and business income tax returns
- Tax planning, projections and research of tax-related issues
- Represent clients before tax authorities
- Perform special accounting projects such as trusts, estates, conservatorships and guardianships
- Participate in client strategic-planning meetings and provide succession planning guidance
- Report financial information to management and advise them on tax consequences of business decisions