Local gas station is looking to interview candidates for the position of Cashier/Customer Service position. This is between 30 to 40 hours per week and long-term position.
HOURS: Weekend overnights 10pm-6am, 2-3 days and/or swing shifts.
JOB DUTIES of Cashier/Customer Service Person
- Providing excellent customer service
- Cash Handling
- Greeting customers when they walk in
- Willing to work weekends
- Other duties as assigned
Cashier/Customer Service Person COMPENSATION
- voluntary dental, vision, and term life insurance
- 401(k) Match
QUALIFICATIONS of Cashier/Customer Service Person
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent cash handling skills, able to learn a point of sale system
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure