O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local collision repair company to find their next ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. They will have a foundational knowledge in bookkeeping and human resources, also. This is a part time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA, but the position is likely to go full time.
REQUIREMENTS for ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
- Intermediate knowledge of Human Resources
- Intermediate knowledge of bookkeeping
- High school diploma required; college coursework preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clerical experience is required
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
- Part time, potential to move into full time
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Dress code is casual office attire with Fridays being jean day, logoed shirts available
Monday-Friday, daytime, overtime occasionally.
RESPONSIBILITIES for ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
- Assisting in human resources duties to include new hire paperwork administration, documentation, facilitating leaves of absence, etc.
- Assisting with accounts payable and receivable
- Basic bookkeeping duties