ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT SUMMARY
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with several local companies to find their next Administrative Assistant. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a part time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Administrative Assistant
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clerical experience is required
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION for Administrative Assistant
- $13.00-$16.00 per hour depending on experience and company
HOURS for Administrative Assistant
Monday-Friday, day shift
RESPONSIBILITIES for Administrative Assistant
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Greeting customers
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, take notes, and answer questions as needed.
- Data entry, scheduling, database maintenance, and filing
- Must be able to read spreadsheet data
- Must know how to use basic office equipment such as copier/scanner, fax, etc.
· Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.