ACCOUNTING MANAGER SUMMARY
Local office is looking to interview candidates for the position of Accounting Manager. This is a full time, long-term position.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER HOURS
Monday-Friday, Office hours
ACCOUNTING MANAGER COMPENSATION/BENEFITS
ACCOUNTING MANAGER DUTIES
- Assists in development and implementation of policies, goals and procedures related to financial management, accounting and/or payroll
- Back-up payroll
- Prepare end of month journal entries
- Administer employee benefits including medical, dental vision, AFLAC, etc.
- Maintain general ledger, operating expenses and insurance records
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Maintaining accounting records
- Transmitting payroll taxes to bank.
- Prepare and submit payroll reports, quarterly reports and W-2’s yearly
- Back-up HR coordinator
- Training and assisting team as needed to ensure A/P and payroll are completed in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTING MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from 2 year college or technical school or minimum of 6 months related experience/training.
- Overall practical knowledge of general and some advanced accounting
- Must have good computer skills and ability to learn our software
- Ability to follow directions, and take detailed notes
- Must be adaptable
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and have great customer service skills
- Must be a team player