O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local heating and air company to find their next RESIDENTIAL SECRETARY .
COMPENSATION AND HOURS
$15 ; M-F Daytime hours
- Answers telephone and routes call to the appropriate person(s)
- Schedule the Residential estimator for appointments.
- Create contracts and proposals for new installations
- Create job folders and schedule inspections at completion of jobs
- Assist the Residential department as needed
- Schedule Ducts “In A” Row
- Greets visitors and ascertains the nature of their call and takes action as needed
- Operates office equipment such as fax machine, photocopying machine, calculator and computer
- Types correspondence and files paperwork
- Project a positive image of the company at all times—with customers, vendors and employees
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Types estimates & invoices for counter sales
- Keep books, information, files and materials organized
- High school diploma
- Must have excellent skills in use of telephone systems—voice must project cheerful, friendly and positive image of the Company
- Must have skills in typing, telephone communications, math, basic computer skills (including word processing, data entry), spreadsheets, filing
- Must have a basic understanding of bookkeeping
- Must be well organized, patient, courteous and friendly to customers and fellow employees
- Experience in customer service and dispatching is desirable—“the customer may not always be right, but the customer is NEVER wrong”!
- Some knowledge of materials and parts associated with this type of work is desirable
*** Recruiting handled exclusively by O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s premier recruiting and headhunting agency. Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674