O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is partnering with a local company to find their next INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE located in RED BLUFF, CA. We are looking for a determined, team player to be responsible for customer relations and office tasks.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Benefits & Compensation for Insurance Customer Service Rep
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Compensation: $15 -$17
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)