HVAC Apprentice Summary
Entry-level HVAC Apprentice to fill an opening with a locally owned and operated HVAC Company in Redding, CA. The ideal candidate will be willing to learn and grow in the HVAC industry. This is a full-time, long-term position with a full benefit package.
Requirements of the HVAC Apprentice
- Completion of an HVAC course is preferred but not required.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- MUST have valid driver license with a minimum of 2 years driving experience.
- Familiarity with all tools and equipment necessary for HVAC installation and maintenance.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Must be organized, responsible, and extremely reliable
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to follow instructions during project assignments (written & verbal)
- Must have a professional and positive attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Be physically strong and have hand and eye coordination
Benefits of the HVAC Apprentice
- $15-20/hour depending on experience
- Growth potential!
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Medical, and Term-life insurance
Responsibilities of the HVAC Apprentice
- Assistant lead technician or installer with heating, ventilation, and/or air conditioning systems for commercial and residential customers
- Participate in ongoing training
- Follow appropriate safety procedures
- Maintain company vehicle and related stock
- Assist with troubleshooting, repairing and preventative maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Assist with sealed system repair as part of training and development
- Perform a variety of other duties as directed