O2 Employment is in search of an HVAC apprentice. This position will be primarily responsible for assisting HVAC Field Technicians in the installation and repair of environmental control systems, utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, control systems, pipe fitting, and structural layouts. This person should have strong customer service and mechanical skills, as well as knowledge of residential HVAC systems.
- Assist service technicians with Maintaining, diagnosing and repairing of residential HVAC systems.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools needed for HVAC.
- Following instructions for picking up and delivering parts, tools, materials, and supplies to and from the job site.
- Ensuring all tools, materials, and equipment are in good working order.
- Completing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and the associated equipment.
- Coordinating with team members to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all HVAC systems remain compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- Completion of an HVAC course is preferred but not required.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- MUST have valid driver license.
- Familiarity with all tools and equipment necessary for HVAC installation and maintenance.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
$15-$20 per hour