SUMMARY OF THE SCOOTER DROP-OFF SPECIALIST
Howl Scooter Company is looking for their next Howl Wrangler (Scooter Drop-Off). Ideal candidates will be tech-friendly, detail oriented, and able to work independently. There is currently one part time position open in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCOOTER DROP-OFF SPECIALIST
- MUST have up to date vehicle registration and insurance in order to drive company vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50lbs. electronic scooter up to 60 to 80 times within 8 hours
- Good technology skills and a cellphone with data plan
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude
- Days off will either be Friday and Saturday or Wednesday and Thursday
- $50/month cell phone usage reimbursement
- Voluntary medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Company perks: FREE Scooter usage outside of work for employee!
HOURS FOR SCOOTER DROP-OFF SPECIALIST
- Full-time: 40 hours a week, evening shift
- 2 days off in a row
- voluntary medical, dental, vision and term life.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SCOOTER DROP-OFF SPECIALIST
- Drop-off/pick up scooters to/from designated locations
- Operate company vehicle with company trailer safely and professionally
- Coordinate and monitor electronic scooter collection requirements
- Complete all additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.